- I'm a vegetarian. Who doesn't want to hear about it.
- I have always wanted to learn to drive a semi-truck.
- My favorite song is "Dig" by Incubus.
- I dream in color.
- I'm terrified -- beyond all reasoning -- of heights and small spaces.
- I've never, ever colored my hair (80% of American women do!).
- Despite that fact, my hair used to be a lot. . . .browner.
- Cosmetic surgery doesn't seem quite as ridiculous to me as it did 20 years ago.
- Embarrassingly, I found out that a song I liked was sung by Justin Timberlake.
- I'm dyscalculic (look it up).
- My parents almost named me Tracy.
- I have one brother and one sister, both younger than I.
- I sometimes edit my friend's Christmas letters. I can't help it.
- I don't suffer idiots or cruelty easily. I'm getting old enough to not care what others think of me when I intervene when faced with either.
- I'm currently reading Ted, White and Blue by Ted Nugent.
- I can dance. Really well.
- I cannot bowl. People bring me to bowling alleys for comic relief.
That's it for now. When I think of something that I think someone else would like to read, I'll let y'all know.